POSITION SUMMARY: The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruiting process
- Collaborates with department managers to identify position needs.
- Identifies and implements effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Assist with job posting and advertising processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews
- Enters resumes and notes in our ATS
- Answers general questions about the interview process
- oversees preparation of pre-hire assessments and other hiring and selection materials
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Make 40-60 outbound calls a day and begin interview process for potential new employees during the season months of April – September
- Handle heavy candidate interview scheduling in a fast-paced environment
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
- Collaborate with HR to identify future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Performs other duties as assigned
Action Oriented – Performs work energetically. Seizes opportunities. Reacts quickly to critical situations.
Dependability – Refers to the ability to be relied upon to perform a task in the way required and to complete the assigned job duties and responsibilities.
Communication – Communicates with clarity, candor, and good effect both orally and in writing. Has good judgment about what information is important and what is not.
Business Acumen- Understands business implications of decisions.
Education and Experience
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Reports to: TA Manager & HRBP
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Status: Non-Exempt
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to a typical office environment — prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer. However, the employee is expected to travel to the different locations (within 50 miles radius distance from primary location) to interact with employees in multiple processes.
Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends and holidays during the months of May through September; this is critical to support the needs of the business and is subject to change.